Thursday, September 5, 2013

Owl Always Love You

I'm not sure when my obsession with owls began but I know it's not a recent thing.

That being said I'm so excited to announce that I am now a designer for Origami Owl!!

Yayyyyy!!



What in the world is Origami Owl you ask?? They are 'living lockets' - just like your pandora bracelet - you design them yourself. The company's slogan is "every locket tells a story, what does yours say?".

I love the look of them. I can't wait to get my new designer kit so I can build my first one. I've never been to a party because the only person I know that does them is down in Flint. I was really nervous about getting into something that I had to sell. I am not a sales person. The positive response I got from my family and friends was amazing and now I can't wait to get started. :)

Bella, the founder, started this company with a kiosk in a mall so she could earn money to buy her first car. Talk about brilliant!
The mission statement:

OUR MISSION IS TO BE A FORCE FOR GOOD; TO LOVE, INSPIRE

+ MOTIVATE WOMEN OF ALL AGES TO REACH THEIR DREAMS+ 

EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS.

And anyone that knows me knows that anything that says "dream" is right up my alley. (I'll buy almost anything if it says Dream. There, now you know my dirty secret."


I mean really?!? How cute is this? 

This is how it works. Easy! And awesome! and totally you! 

I know it's a little picture but what an awesome idea for....say.... a wedding party? I already know I'll be wearing one on my wedding day. xoxo


I love my Pandora bracelet. My girlfriends got it for me for my birthday & Justin and the fam have added to it. Now it's full, (and heavy) and I only wear it when I'm getting fancied up. This is a nice alternative to that. (and you can build a whole necklace for the price of 2 beads!)




So that's the newest update for me. I'm working on a blog regarding the wedding planning but it's a lot of work!! LOL. 



TagLine*YouKnowImGoingToAskYouToComeToAParty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love, ideas, or a funny joke :)