Friday, April 5, 2013

Top 5 Peeves

I feel like I've been a negative Nancy lately but I need to address a few things -

My top 5 Pet Peeves!

1. Animal Abuse. Absolutely, under no circumstances, is this ever acceptable. Never ever ever will I side with the person that "just couldn't afford to feed their furry friends". Or the Joe Blow that left the dog outside all winter because "he liked it". When we bring pets into our homes it's to give them a HOME! Not because it was cute when it was a puppy or a kitten. This seriously gets under my skin with large animals. People of the world : Horses are expensive, and they eat a lot, and generally you have to pay to board them somewhere. If you can't afford your house payment, you sure as heck can't afford horse "rent". And honestly how many times do I have to hear "I'm going to buy a black stallion with a white star on his face and we are going to live happily ever after". NO ONE DOES THAT! To all my horsey friends out there can you please raise your hand if you own or know anyone that owns above said horse. See.....no one.

*I'm not adding a picture to this one because I don't want to make anyone sad

2. Talking smack about our military. Justin can attest to the extreme amounts of rage that come out of my face when people disrespect the men and women serving in our armed forces. I don't care if you don't agree with what they're fighting for but you have to at least give them MAJOR PROPS for risking their lives for us. Thanks guys! You're the best!

3. Terrible customer service. It's an ongoing epidemic in the world and it needs to be put to a stop. It seems like every day I run into people that don't care enough about their jobs to make it worth being a customer there.

4. Zombies. I really wish this zombie fad would just end already. I think it's just about as dumb as when all the alien themed movies came out in the 90's. I'll be honest, the reason for the extreme hatred is because I'm terrified of them. So if you guys could stop 'zombifying' yourselves on facebook that would be great. I took a quiz the other day about how many days I'd last in the event of a zombie apocalypse and that in itself gave me some intense anxiety. Following that I had a nightmare that I was fighting off professional baseball player zombies and A-Rod could take his head off and throw it like a boomerang. Not fun. I've even asked Justin to include in his wedding vows "In the off chance that we fall upon a zombie apocalypse I promise to kill you immediately". Maybe that sounds outrageous but if he doesn't I'll end up starving to death in a closet somewhere.


5. Girls. Sooner or later I'll get around to writing a blog about all the things I don't get about girls. I know I'm one of them but I like to think I'm at least a little on the normal side. Some of you girls out there are bat shit crazy and I don't want to be associated with your shenanigans.



For those of you that knew all of those, high five to you! For those of you that didn't, welcome to my world :)



TagLine*IfYouComeAtMeDressedAsAZombieIWillPepperSprayYourAss!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love, ideas, or a funny joke :)