Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A quick pick me up! Hey!

Some days I feel like no matter how hard I try I can't seem to put on my happy face. Not that I'm grumpy about anything in particular but I just can't get into the groove. Today was that way because I was supposed to get up early to go make cupcakes and when I woke up it was 8 am and my alarm didn't go off.  :( Not that I like mornings by any means but I do like cupcakes :) 
Every once in a while we need someone to grab us by the shoulders and say "Pipe Down and get over it!!" but since I don't think Justin is brave enough to do that (he knows better lol) I like to turn to Imagine Dragons instead. I'm not sure how to describe them so why don't you just listen instead. 

This is Top of the World by Imagine Dragons.....enjoy! 




Also, another thing I've come across recently is Songza.com. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I got sick of Pandora. Seems like I was listening to the same stuff all the time and it got repetitive. Songza is really cool because it basically says "It's Tuesday Afternoon: What are you doing?" then it gives me options like working, lunch break dance party, new music, and energy boost. I'm currently playing the Sunshine Indie Pop station. It's fun, upbeat, and new. Check it out. Follow the link below. 



There you have it folks, your Tuesday afternoon mood picker-upper. :) Enjoy your day! 



TagLine*OMGThisIsMySong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love, ideas, or a funny joke :)