Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I feel like I need to catch up...

.. and show you pretty pretty pictures. :)




Maple Bacon. (My boss hates when I make these but everyone else loves it!)

 These were for a birthday party. The only request was that they looked girly. Nailed it!

Snickers Cupcakes. Nom Nom Nom 
 

Vanilla Cupcakes - See they got prettier. And less turd-ish. :)

 4th of July Fireworks Cupcakes!!!!

I had to make 26 dozen cupcakes for a Senior Open House and this is what it looked like. I want one if these racks for my house.  

My kind of humor....

Red Velvet lovelies

Chocolate & Vanilla for a school concession stand.


The wonderful Muffin again...

 It's almost Christmas time!!!



Tagline*PicturesYo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love, ideas, or a funny joke :)