Thursday, December 20, 2012

Oh the weather outside is wonderful!

Mother Nature finally got into the holiday spirit! It started snowing in Gaylord around 2 am (or so I assume because I was sleeping) and it's been snowing ever since.

I got a late start today because we had to do the driveway and then I needed to run out to the barn and the post office. I think everyone must have finally made it out of their driveway the same time we did because the roads were crazy!!

I love to look at snow. I don't really love the work that goes into it but I sure do like how it covers the trees and roads.

Here's a picture of my view at the barn (I stayed inside because I was in my nice work clothes).
Love those two. 


Apparently I am in an 'I love everything' mood today. Maybe it's because my boss just called and said I could close up early today! Yay! Guess I'll sign off before I make any of you gag or overdose on my love fest. :)


TagLine*HighFiveMotherNature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love, ideas, or a funny joke :)