Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Let's get married! I mean....

Yup, my life revolves around weddings. I work at Lasting Memories Bridal Boutique, I bake cupcakes like a boss, and Justin and I own a Photo Booth and Photography business.

I eat, sleep, dream, breathe weddings.

So of course when my bestest friend in the whole wide world asked me to bake for his wedding I said "YES!".

At first it was just 80 cupcakes, then it was 80 cupcakes and a cake, then it was 80 cupcakes and a cake that looked like a tree stump. Suuuuuuuuuuureeeee, yeaaahhh, I can handle that. A tree stump? Oh dear lord.

I had never ever ever worked with fondant before but I have watched a lot of cake boss. Where do I buy a giant roller thing? Oh wait, Justin says I can't have one of those because we don't have enough room. FINE! I'll do it myself, (and by do it myself I mean, please help me! please help me!)

Here here it goes, 80 cupcakes in Red Velvet, Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Triple Chocolate.
(plus a tree stump cake.....)


The cake table, in all it's gooey glory. 

Look's like a tree stump to me. When I was in the process of making it Tiffiney thought I had put a salamander on the side of it. Then she cried because she thought I was offended. Pregnant people are crazy!


Birds eye view. I loved the little mushrooms. 


The bride and groom scoping it out. 


Up close and personal, and yummy. 




Tag line, BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love, ideas, or a funny joke :)