Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What's in a name?

Muffin's Cupcakes?

So you make muffins too? Nope. No way, no how. Not that it's a big deal, but cupcakes are prettier. :)

My horse DTA Dream Catcher got the nickname Fluffy Muffin many years ago which got shortened and turned into Fluffin, Muffin or Fluffy. Some days, depending on her mood we would call her Dreamy Nightmare. Luckily we didn't have to go with that one very often.

So essentially when I was trying to figure out what I would call my 'cupcake stand' I came up with Muffin's Cupcakes.

And thus, this was born......



And here's a picture of Miss Muffin herself, just because I love her oh so much!




Hmmm...... this is the awkward part... how do I end a blog post? Help me come up with a tag line or something. All ideas welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love, ideas, or a funny joke :)